Want to get more involved with the Psychiatry Section? Join the discussion about today's current issues facing Christians in psychiatry. Be sure to join the conversation with us as we discuss the latest current issues impacting Christian psychiatrists on our Blog Page.
Network of Medical Providers in Mental Health Care of Global Workers
There are a number of Christian psychiatrists and colleagues of other specialties with interest in mental health care support of Global Workers, often known as "Member Care." If you have interest and/or experience in this or in global health psychiatry in this context, please visit our website and consider joining our network. Our group's goal is to facilitate networking among psychiatrists for a variety of purposes, including but not limited to the following:
- clinical and research based resource
- information about availability of suitable providers in various locations for potential referrals
- availability of specific medications in certain countries
- forum for discussion of specific issues in a confidential manner
- coordination of consultation and support for medical providers and psychiatrists in member care
- information and recruitment of interested colleagues including those in their early career into the fascinating work of mental health care of global workers
- facilitate conversations through a variety of means, be it blog, forum, email, webinar, conference call, etc.
- Please visit our website http://www.docsjoininghands.com or contact Mary Cairns (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Frauke Schaefer (FraukeSchaefer@cs.com) for more information.
If you would like to know more about our activities and outreach, be placed on our mailing list, join the Psychiatry Section or have any questions about membership, please contact Administrative Secretary